Are you in search of an expert orthodontist in the 10009 area? Orthodontists are dental specialists who receive additional training to help to surgically repair problems you may have with your teeth or jaw. Dr. Mani Alikhani and Dr. Thomas Lien are experienced orthodontists who can provide excellent treatment to help you create your most beautiful smile.
What Can an Orthodontist in the 10009 Area Do?
- Braces: Traditional metal braces are made up of brackets, wires and bands that are used to straighten your teeth and continually tightened over the doctors recommended amount of time depending on the severity of your dental needs.
- Space Maintainers: If you’re baby teeth are lost earlier than normal the orthodontist can provide space fillers so the neighboring teeth don’t grow into the space that is meant for the incoming adult teeth
- Aligners: These help straighten and align teeth with problems such as under-bites, overbites, open bites, cross bits and crowded teeth.
- Palatal Expander: This is used to widen the curve of the upper jaw.
- Jaw Repositioning Appliances: Also known as splints these are used to adjust the upper or lower jaw so the entire jaw structure starts working more naturally.
Dr. Mani Alikhani, Dr. Thomas Lien, and the team at House of Orthodontia are expert orthodontists. If you have any questions pertaining to braces, clear braces, Invisalign, or Invisalign Teen, there are 2 convenient locations; Brooklyn – Cobble Hill, NY, Brooklyn Heights, NY, Boerum Hill, NY; or Manhattan – East Village, NY, Grammercy Park, NY, Stuyvesant Town, NY. Schedule your complimentary consultation today and contact House of Orthodontia at: (212) 392 – 4789.